The planning workshops can be a real nightmare for business owners that provide certain services.
Proper allocation and scheduling may take you a lot of time. If you make a mistake and miss one of these meetings, it may have a negative effect on your final income and your reputation.
Fortunately, there is one simple and effective solution that will help you in this matter: to use WordPress plugin.
There are many useful tools and in this article we will try to help you to find the most suitable one for you. We chose seven of the best WordPress plugins for scheduling appointments and provided all the necessary information that will help you choose the most correct option for your business.
So let’s get started!
How proper planning can affect your business
Use online tools for scheduling can not only save you from loss of productivity due to human error, but can also increase your profits.
Given the huge number of online services that can automate the whole process, in our time, do all the scheduling manually is just inefficient. A charge (usually small) for such services is more than compensated by reducing the number of errors and improve performance.
According tothe use of such online tools can increase the effectiveness of the advertisement up to three times. Also a good service will help you to reduce the amount of wasted time and money caused by the customer, who didn’t show up for a meeting. There are special functions in Dunning that will help the customer to forget about the meeting or to cancel it if circumstances change.
Well, I hope that we have convinced you of the usefulness of such services. This means that it’s time to go straight to the review WordPress plugin!
Let’s start with a simple, practical tool, in case you are not ready for radical changes.
As you might guess from the title, WP Simple Booking Calendar allows you to display booking calendar on your website. It is convenient to show the dates when you are available or, for example, to display the reservation schedule of any goods.
Of course, this plugin will not be able to withdraw hourly or graphics will not let users actually book the product/service, but it is awfully simple to use and great for those looking for an option without some bells and whistles.
- a simple unobtrusive calendar color-coded for easy overview of the available dates
- …that’s it, we warned you that this is the easiest option
SuperSaaS offers solutions for businesses of any size. There is a free version that includes ads and limits for upcoming meetings (up to 50) and high registered users, which you can add to your business. There are, which mainly differ in the maximum number of upcoming appointments.
The plugin can show very simple, but given the fact that it can handle up to 1,500 simultaneous meetings and keep a record of the previous orders to view payment, we can say that this is quite a powerful tool. You can start the booking process on theirand read their extensive for more details.
- Many options for graphics settings, booking fields and drop-down lists.
- Allows you to specify the parameter that will regulate how far in advance you can reserve the date and to limit the number of orders from the same user within a certain time.
- Payment can be made in person or online via PayPal. You can offer discounts to regular customers for future online payments.
- The SuperSaaS booking system can integrate with external calendars like Google, Outlook, and iOS that allows you to track future meetings without signing in to WordPress.
- As an administrator, you can provide the right control schedules meetings to other users of WordPress.
- Provides detailed reports on each client, including their reservations and payment history.
- Available in 28 different languages, there is support for multiple currencies.
BirchPress Scheduler is a web service for booking meetings, created specifically for small business owners. Among the examples we found on the plugin page, were listed spas and salons, yoga studios, sites, photographers, etc. in a word, not the companies included in the Fortune 500.
In addition to handling meetings with clients, BirchPress Scheduler can also work with tasks and schedules for staff, making it doubly useful for business managers.
provides a more powerful set of features, which includes e-mail notification for the administrator and user message confirmations to customers, auto-fill for regular customers, color code, group bookings, multiple online payment systems.
There are several price options are premium versions for different enterprises (annual plans) with which to see and choose for themselves any.
- Booking can be done given a specified duration of services between clients and information cost.
- If your business involves several professionals, when ordering the customer can choose a specific employee and type of service.
- The plugin allows you to directly assign specific employees on various tasks.
- It is possible to add, edit or delete appointments via the console.
- Available ready booking form that can be integrated in the responsive theme.
- Includes support for multiple currencies and payment history of customers.
Bookly is a premium plugin which will cost you $46. But the set of functions with which it is delivered makes it a very interesting solution for businesses of any type and kind of activities.
In addition to their functions reservation, a license provides you full support for six months (covering any technical difficulties, bugs, and compatibility issues with other plugins) and of course all future updates. To become more familiar with the plugin you can go to aor watch their video tutorials.
- Powerful features the settings that allow the individual to make a schedule.
- Beautiful and responsive booking interface that is divided into five stages: service time, details, payment (integrated support PayPal and direct credit card payment if the customer does not want to pay cash) and confirm.
- Allows you to handle the schedule for the staff, their weekends, assign tasks, set individual prices according to different services.
- Includes integration support for unlimited number of service providers in your schedule, so you will not need to use separate tools for customers.
- Detailed reports about the payment, which can be filtered according to several criteria.
- Includes functions to create and manage discount coupons.
- Custom e-mails to customers for order confirmation.
Thousands of businesses use this powerful plugin for booking client meetings, equipment rental, tracking techniques or any other business event, which you can make to your calendar.
It offers a very decent free version, where he introduced many featuresfor businesses of different sizes, and is also licensed for use on many sites.
- In addition to standard functions for booking and tracking meetings, the plugin can be used for processing complex orders and assigning special properties, for example, for hotel, food type, etc.
- All of the booking calendars are customizable and perfectly displayed on mobile devices.
- There are several striking e-mail templates for notification to customers.
- Allows you to set different prices, depending on your own criteria such as limited availability, seasonal rates, etc.
- You and your customers can edit your existing orders, if necessary to postpone the event, or if a mistake was made at registration.
- Integrated online payment via PayPal, Authorize.net, SagePay, iPay88 and direct Bank transfers.
6. Pinpoint Booking System
Pinpoint Booking System — this is another premium plugin that will cost you $50 for a regular license. It includes six months of support and free updates for future versions.
The Pinpoint system can handle almost any type of reservation that you may need: hotels, taxis, beauty salons, restaurants, clubs, resorts, etc. However, the developers give the opportunity to have a consultation before buying to make sure that the plugin contains all the necessary functions that you need.
If you want to look at the plug-in, note their. You can also see the demo admin panel here (“demo” — this username and password).
- Single-page AJAX reservation system, which contains all the important information and prerequisites.
- It is possible to change the fields that are displayed to users when they make their order, depending on your services. For example, when booking a hotel room will need to specify the number of adults and children, and any other parameters that you want to clarify.
- Included the system of coupons and discounts.
- There is integration with WooCommerce that allows you to apply a full range of service capabilities to specific products.
- Custom email notifications (there are also templates).
- Allows you to accept or reject a reserve, in case you want to process requests manually.
- Support for online payments through PayPal.
- Comes with support for multiple languages and currencies.
We have reached the end of our list. In the plugin Appointments+ you will find almost every feature that we described in the previous embodiments.
The plugin is available through a subscription to, or individually for $19 per month. Comes with supporting the team from WPMU DEV.
- There is a “setup wizard”, which step by step will help you to carry out the process of installation and configuration.
- Simple booking process and payment via PayPal.
- If the company employs several specialists, users can select the right person from your staff. Each employee can create a profile with basic information.
- Customers can register via Facebook, Twitter and Google+, in addition to the usual registration via WordPress.
- Both you and your customers can keep appointments in Google calendar.
- Allows you to set specific parameters for complex orders.
- Regular customers can save their preferences in order, not to fill out the same form several times.
- Allows you to set mandatory prepayment and automatically removes the orders of those customers who have not complied with this condition.
- Can be configured to send automatic reminders to clients about scheduled meetings.
In this review we have tried to consider the most popular plugins for booking and creating calendar appointments. Of all the options do not have to choose the most powerful, choose the one that suits you.
However, at the time of the decision it should be remembered that a good plugin should:
- To save you the time that you spend on event planning
- To provide users with all necessary information
- To support your payment system
Naturally, these tools will not be able to perform a miracle, but with them your business will run much easier and more efficient.
Which of the options you like the most? Perhaps you have checked your tools, which you would like to share with others? Be sure to leave your comments below.