When making entries in WordPress there is a need to present your content more organized than paragraphs and lists. When you use a lot of structured information, they should be represented in a more visually compelling format tables.
The pricing tables are the preferred format when companies want to communicate to clients understanding of the various valuation parameters. Table as effective and to demonstrate other types of information: schedules, results, competition, comparative characteristics. When readers scan the post, they stay on the table, trying to figure out what was going on.
The table currently are not a native function of WordPress, but this article will show the best WordPress plugins, both free and premium, and we determine which is best suited for your specific goals.
TablePress is one of the most popular WordPress plugins. Without much difficulty you can create beautiful spreadsheets and embed them into posts and pages using short codes. You can import and export data in formats Excel, CSV, HTML and JSON.
- You can optionally increase the table by installing add-ons, some of which are paid.
- Conversion formulas and other forms of data in the table.
- Free/ charge.
In contrast to TablePress, Tables Ninja allows you to create a custom table directly in your post or page by using its constructor pages. You have the ability to include media in your table, change the color theme and customize table styles with one click. Tables load quickly and react to the actions of your visitor are the factors that make your website more user-friendly. Table Ninja free, but have Pro-Supplement with lifetime updates for $ 25 for a single web site or of $ 59 for unlimited websites
- Support of VIP clients
- Export and import data from Excel files and CSV, but also from other WordPress plugins
- Free version/ Pro $29 for a single site/ Pro $59 for unlimited number of websites.
wpDataTables is available both free and paid plugin. If you have a finished spreadsheet in Excel, CSV, JASON or XML, you can upload it to your WordPress website. The plugin will take care of sorting data in a table. It also supports multiple columns of data, such as images, data, time and others.
The paid version allows you to load large tables of more than a million records. If you’re processing large amounts of data, it is possible to create advanced filters for each column, so that visitors could more easily find data. You can also edit the spreadsheet directly from the table or form. These features and more are available for $44.
- Creating charts using the information in the table to visualize data
- Highlighting cells, rows and columns to draw attention to important data
- Receive lifetime updates and 6-month premium support for the purchase,
- Free/premium $44.
If you want to create a table with the prices offered by your business, you can’t go wrong with the plugin CSS3 Responsive Web Pricing Tables Grids For WordPress. For $ 19 this is one of the available plugins premium WordPress. You can choose the table style, color to achieve the desired appearance of the table of prices. Tables are created using CSS, making them lightweight and faster to load.
- Create an unlimited number of rows and columns in the same table,
- Adaptive layout adjusts to the screen size of the device user,
- Import and export data to plugin and back
- The cost is $19.
If you want to edit the table just like in Excel, Advanced Tables plugin for you. For $ 20 you can create all kinds of tables for inclusion in any post or page using shortcodes.
- Choose from over 20+ options of design tables to fit the theme of your site
- Copying and pasting data in Excel editor plugin
- To create a floating table headers
- The cost is $20.
Ultimate Tables is a free universal plugin, which creates flexible tables. Choose from three options table structures or create them from scratch using the built-in table designer. You can include HTML code in each cell to format the content.
- Easily change the order of rows and columns,
- Tables are inserted in notes or pages using short codes
- You can include a search box to instantly find the content
League Table allows you to create a sortable table. Your visitors can sort the tables by ordering a specific column in ascending or descending order. These and other handy features for only $ 23. The plugin is perfect for presenting statistics in any area, for example, to represent tables of sports results.
- Imports data from Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice, Google sheets,etc.
- Customize the color and font
- You can change the properties of the cell, add image, color, custom HTML,etc.
- The cost is $23.
Creating a simple table to display the product specifications or comparisons of parts should not be expensive, and using Table Maker is all free! This simple plugin allows you to quickly create presentable tables.
- Download images for use in tables,
- Import XML / CSV to tables and export them to XML
- Select the first column,
ARPrice offers over 200 spreadsheet templates for price lists. Edit table templates in real time, allowing you to pick the best option. At a price of $22, ARPrice allows you to create a visually appealing table.
- An overview of the number of clicks received for each price list,
- Switch between monthly and yearly payments or prices, to offer visitors more options on how to pay for your services,
- Create animated price tables for a more dynamic presentation of the prices
- The cost is $22.
Suggest to test free plugins, to understand their features and capabilities. If your problems are not solved with the free version, go to premium, which will significantly expand your opportunities.